Cheyenne High School is a Google School!

Google apps for Education

Get your new Google ID

All students must use their account which has the format [email protected]

Parents and students will share one ID to view information in Google Classroom. 

Need More Help?

Your AD (Active Directory) Id and password that you use to log into your school computer is now tied to your Google Id and Password. That means when (if) you change your AD password, your Google password will ALSO change.  This is for all faculty and students.

Can’t login to a school computer? Can’t sign in to Google?

Please see a computer teacher or the librarian.

Download the Google Apps

Students should get their account and then download the free Google Apps for Education to their computers, tablets, and phones.  Apps include Google Classroom, Calendar, Drive, Docs, Sheets, Slides, Sites and mail.  Again, all apps are free and essential for learning 21st century skills.

If teachers use Google for class, they will have class codes for their Google Classroom classes, a centralize blended learning platform that aims to simplify creating, distributing and grading assignments in a paperless way.  So get started right away and configure this excellent resource.  We will continue to add information to this page to communicate the new and exciting opportunities through Google Apps for Education.

Signing into Classroom

1. Go to classroom.google.com
  2. Sign into Google using your Google ID
  3. Click the + sign in the upper right corner
  4. Enter the code that your teacher gives you for each class and click Join.
  5. Look for the Course Expectations for each class in the Classroom. Parents and students need to read all pages, then follow the instructions to acknowledge that both parents and students have read them.