Winter Sports at Cheyenne HS

by Cedric C.

CC, NR, JS

Winter Sports at Cheyenne HS

Jaylin

Out with the fall! In with the winter! Winter sports are gearing up for a great start at Cheyenne High School. The Cheyenne Women’s & Men’s Basketball Programs look promising for this upcoming season. The women’s basketball program has a new head coach this year, Coach Daniel Guy. Cheyenne’s Men’s Basketball Head Coach, Teral Fair, is also looking forward to a great season.

Cheyenne’s Flag Football Team was state runner up last season. This year looks promising with most of the team’s starting players returning for another season. The coaches and players are excited about starting. Cheyenne’s Flag Football Team is a serious contender to be state champions.

Strike! Not the kind or call you hear from a baseball empire, but the one you hear when a bowling ball knocks down all the pins. Yes, bowling is a winter sport, and the Cheyenne High School Bowling team is ready to compete. The team looks forward to being competitive this year.

Coach Abrams, the Cheyenne High School Head Wrestling Coach, is excited for this season. The team looks forward to the leadership of its upperclassmen.

Cheer will continue to spread the spirit this winter and looks forward to being competitive at the national competition this year.

Cheyenne High School is home to winning athletic and academic traditions. We look forward to awesome performances from Cheyenne’s winter sports teams.